This is a recipe given following my post the mamas and the Papas.
1 Kg. Potatoes
2 small onions
100 gr. Olives (no pits, unless you feel like pitting)
2 cans of tuna
1 cup Olive oil
2 tablespoon wine vinegar
5 Parsley branches
2 tablespoons Salt
Method of preparation:
- Boil potatoes for about 40 minutes, till they’re very soft. Throw in the egg for the last 10 minutes.
- Cut onion into stripes and olives to quarters. Chop parsley.
- Peel the potatoes, and slice them to bite-size chunks. The way to do this is to cut each potato in half (lengthwise), then slice off a piece diagonally and the next piece on the opposite diagonal, so that you’d end up with evenly sized but roughly cut short stripes. Put everything together in a bowl.
- With a fork, separate the tuna into chunks. Then put the tuna in the bowl.
- To make the sauce, shake together (in a jar) olive oil, vinegar and salt.
- Pour sauce onto bowl and mix everything together.
- The dish is best served after a day in the fridge, or a few hours at the very least.